When the perfectly spicy salsa meets the perfectly spicy pork rind, there’s no better way to snack. If you’ve ever spent nights on the front porch with family and friends, you know that the only way to stretch out those summer get-togethers is to add a little Southern comfort – and by that we mean a big bag of rinds!
This National Salsa Month, there are five reasons to make pork rinds and salsa your go-to snack pair.
5 Reasons Pork Rinds + Salsa = The Best Snack Ever!
1. It’s shareable. Southern comfort food is best shared among friends, don’t you agree?
2. It’s completely customizable, whether you like your salsa a little sweet or your pork rinds Hot & Spicy. Now that’s something to celebrate about!
3. It’s the easiest way to get your vegetables in. Plus, tons of vitamins A and C.
4. It’s the best way to turn the good ol’ Southern pork rind into a Tex-Mex snack. Grab a cerveza and imagine you’re over the border.
5. Because, well, um … It’s dang delicious! You’ll just have to trust us.
Oh, you don’t trust us? Go ahead! Grab a bag of rinds and pop open a jar of salsa and you’ll see!
On top of these killer reasons to pair pork rinds and salsa, our buddies at The Latin Kitchen have 15 Amazing Salsas for National Salsa Month!
Share this post:
Posted on: May 18th, 2016 | By: Southern Recipe