There’s no reason we can’t extend the fun we have on April Fools’ Day beyond just one day.
Here are few classic pranks that never go out of style (just be aware, you know what they say about paybacks).
- Take yellow onions and dip them in melted chocolate or caramel to make them look like candied apples. Don’t forget to sprinkle chopped nuts on top. Make sure you have plenty of Southern Recipe Bar-B-Que pork rinds on hand to offer as a peace offering!
- Rubber band the kitchen sink sprayer handle so that it immediately sprays out as someone turns on the faucet.
- Leave a note on a friends’ car apologizing for scratching/denting their car (don’t forget to disguise your handwriting). They’ll go crazy looking for the scratch.
- Change the language on your colleague’s computer – they’ll think their company is part of a corporate takeover.
- Hard boil all the eggs in the refrigerator and place them back in the carton.
- When finished with your favorite Southern Recipe Pork Rind favor, take the empty bag and fill it with a different pork rind brand, carefully seal the top and offer to your friends. What?!? Now, we’ve crossed the line – that’s just cruel!
Share this post:
Posted on: March 31st, 2018 | By: Southern Recipe