It’s time for back-to-school and we ask the question, “Why do kids have all the fun”? Ahhh, as we reflect on the innocence from our playground youth, we long for the easy life of being a kid in school, again. Here are six ways to act like a grade school kid this month:
1. Skip the corporate briefcase! Dust off the backpack from the basement and proudly sling it over your shoulder. If you’re lucky you’ll find a stick of gum and a dried out Sharpie. Have nothing to put in the sack? Make friends by adding a few bags of Southern Recipe Cracklins.
2. Pack your lunch in a good old-fashioned paper bag. Do a twist on the classic PB&J by adding Southern Recipe Hot & Spicy pork rinds between the bread.
3. On your lunch break, go out in the parking lot and play tag … or better yet, pick teams and play a game of kickball. Winner gets a bag of Southern Recipe Cheesy Jalapeno Curls.
4. Every time a cute girl talks to you, blush and quickly walk away. Doesn’t work as well for boys talking to girls because girls have perfected the “rolling of the eyes” technique.
5. In an office meeting, excitedly raise your hand and ask if you could use the restroom.
6. Have an Uber pick you up after work and pretend the driver is your mom. Be cranky and give ’em a dirty look when they ask how your day was.
Share this post:
Posted on: August 22nd, 2018 | By: Southern Recipe