15 minutes, grill time 10 minutes
We’ve taken the simple hot dog and doubled down on the bacony goodness! Wrap your dawg in bacon and add Southern Recipe Pork Rinds to add a crunch that’s grill worthy. Watch our dogs being made!
12 hot dogs
1 bag Southern Recipe Pork Rinds, crushed
1 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1. Wrap each hot dog with raw bacon, secure with toothpicks.
2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until bacon is crisp and hot dogs are heated through, turning frequently.
3. In a medium bowl, crush 2/3 bag of Southern Recipe Pork Rinds. Add Parmesan cheese and mix throughly.
3. Remove cooked hot dogs from grill, discard toothpicks. While warm, spread Dijon mustard on each dog.
4. Roll each dog in the Southern Recipe Pork Rinds and Parmesan cheese mixture, place in hot dog bun.
5. Serve immediately because they’re dawg gone good!