- 1 1/2 bags of Southern Recipe BBQ Pork Rinds (crushed up)
- 2 lbs. Italian sausage
- 2 medium white onions
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup green pepper, finely diced
- 1 tsp garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Peel white onion and split down middle. Separate into two equal sides.
- Mix all ingredients (except white onions) together in large mixing bowl. Roll mixture into tightly formed balls.
- Place rolled ball mixture into one side of the sliced onion and place other sliced onion on other half – lightly squeeze together (discard remaining white onion peels).
- Wrap balls in foil and seal.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25-30 minutes or until meat is done.
- Remove from oven and unwrap – sprinkle additional BBQ pork rinds over top before serving.