Bean Beer Dip with Pork Rinds
The pig skin season is finally here and there’s no better tailgating combination than football, beer, cheese and of course pork rinds! Our hefty rind crunch adds the extra punch to tackle your man-sized hunger. Try Sweet BBQ or Hot & Spicy Pork Rinds to kick up the rind flavor.
- 1 bag of your favorite Southern Recipe Pork Rinds
- 18 oz. cream cheese; softened
- 8 oz. Cheddar Jalapeno pepper cheese; cubed or Velveeta
- 1/3 cup beer
- 1 cup black beans; drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Sliced onions
- 1/2 cup Chopped tomatoes
- Heat over low heat in a medium saucepan, to cook cream cheese, pasteurized cheese and beer, until melted and smooth. Stir in the beans, onions and tomatoes. Heat until warm. Makes 3 1/2 cups. Enjoy with your favorite Rudolph Pork Rinds.