1 lb. bacon, cooked
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1.5 cups cheddar cheese
1 tomato, seeded and chopped
1/4 cup green onions, chopped
Additional green onions, cooked bacon, tomato, and lettuce for garnish, if desired
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix mayonnaise, sour cream and cream cheese in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
3. Crumble bacon into mixture and stir. Add cheddar cheese, green onions and tomato. Mix well.
4. Pour into a shallow dish or pie pan and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling.
5. Garnish with additional green onions, tomato and crumbled bacon. Serve with Southern Recipe Pork Rinds.