Ultimate BLT Dip with Pork Rinds
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1.5 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- Additional green onions, cooked bacon, tomato, and lettuce for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream and cream cheese in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Crumble bacon into mixture and stir. Add cheddar cheese, green onions and tomato. Mix well.
- Pour into a shallow dish or pie pan and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling.
- Garnish with additional green onions, tomato and crumbled bacon. Serve with Southern Recipe Pork Rinds.