Pork Rind Cheddar Biscuits
- 1/2 cup Southern Recipe Pork Rinds, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, melted
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a cookie sheet, or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mx, Cheddar cheese and garlic powder. Stir in milk. Drop one and 1/2 tablespoons of batter onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Brush biscuits with melted margarine and sprinkle with parsley and garlic salt. Bake for 5 more minutes or until lightly browned on the bottom.