BBQ Pork Rind Cheesy Cowboy Casserole
- 1 cup finely ground Southern Recipe Bar-B-Que Pork Rinds
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb. ground beef browned and drained
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with liquid
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- 1 can dark red kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Place all of the ingredients except the cheese in a 4- 6 quart crockpot and stir well.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 7-8 hours. Uncover crock-pot and sprinkle shredded cheese over top and recover and let cook an additional 30 minutes.