Chicken Cutlet with Pork Rind Breading
- 1 1/2 cups Southern Recipe Pork Rinds
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 4 lemon wedges
- Place chicken breasts, one at a time, under a plastic bag to prevent splattering, and pound flat with the flat side of a meat pounder. Chicken should be quite thin.
- Remove several pork rinds from their package and place them in a clear plastic bag. Crunch them by pressing on the bag. (I used the mallet on them, too; easier!) Repeat until there are 1.