Pork Rind Cheesy Corn Fritters
- 1/2 cup Southern Recipe Pork Rinds, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 3 cups of corn
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups Pepper Jack Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Set electric skillet to 300° F and heat oil.
- Use a spoon or ice cream scoop to make palm sized ball of fritter mix. Drop in hot skillet.
- Cook until golden brown on one side and carefully flip. Remove from pan when both sides are brown. Let cool 5 minutes and serve.