Hot and Spicy Pork Rind Chicken Wings
The crack of a bat and the crunch of a rind, two sounds a man never gets tired of. Don’t strike out with high-carb snacks, score with an out-of-the-park favorite, Southern Recipe Hot & Spicy Pork Rinds!
- 3 bags of Southern Recipe Hot and Spicy Pork Rinds
- 3 lbs. fresh chicken wings
- 3 eggs
- Crush one bag of Southern Recipe Pork Rinds at a time in your food processor until they are a fine crumb. Place the crumbs in bowl.
- In another bowl, beat 3 eggs.
- Dip the chicken wings in the eggs then coat with pork rind crumbs.
- Fry until cooked.
- Remove and place on a paper towel to drain extra grease then layer them in a baking pan with your favorite hot sauce.
- Broil for 5 minutes to re-crisp and serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.