Hot Summer Salsa
There’s no cooling it down with this salsa recipe!
- Southern Recipe Chile & Lime Pork Rinds
- 4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 slicing tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 white onion, quartered
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 Tbsp. white distilled vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- Juice of 2 limes
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, combine 3 tbsp olive oil, tomatoes, garlic, jalapeño, onions and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place vegetables on a baking sheet and roast until soft, 20-25 minutes.
- Add the roasted vegetables to a food processor, with the remaining olive oil, cilantro, vinegar, sugar, and lime juice. Pulse until chunky. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve with Southern Recipe Chile & Lime Pork Rinds or the ever popular Southern Recipe Sweet BBQ Pork Rinds.
Buy all your rind favorites online!