Pork Rind Mac & Cheese Balls
1 cup Southern Recipe Pork Rinds (any flavor), crushed
3 cups mac & cheese, already prepared and chilled
1 cup jalapeños, diced
1 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 cup bread crumbs
6 cups Oil for frying
1. Start with cold mac & cheese from the refrigerator.
2. Mix in diced jalapeños and bacon.
3. Using a large spoon, ice cream scoop, or just your hands, form the mixture into 2 inch balls.
4. Chill balls for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
5. Beat 2 eggs in a shallow dish.
6. In another shallow dish, mix crushed pork rinds and bread crumbs.
7. Preheat oil to 400°F.
8. Roll balls in egg mixture and then in pork rinds/bread crumbs until thoroughly coated.
9. Fry balls, several at a time, until golden brown.