Pork Rind Cheeseburger Quiche
20 minutes, 55 minutes total
1 cup Southern Recipe Original Pork Rinds, crumbled
1/2 pound lean ground beef
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
4 Tbsp yellow mustard
1 cup fresh spinach, torn
3 green onion bulbs, chopped
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
8 to 10 avocado slices
1 Tbsp avocado or olive oil
4 large eggs
1 cup heavy cream
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Lightly oil the pie pan with oil.
3. In a bowl mix the four eggs and 1/2 cup of heavy cream together until the eggs are completely mixed and set aside.
4. In a frying pan, add the ground beef, with 1/2 teaspoon of pepper and four tablespoons of mustard and cook until done.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Thoroughly combine spinach and chopped green onion into the beef, place in pie dish.
7. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of Southern Recipe Small Batch Spicy Dill Pork Rinds and cheddar cheese over the beef mixture.
8. Add avocado slices cheese to the dish so that each piece of quiche will have a slice.
9. Evenly pour the heavy cream/egg mixture over the contents in the pie pan.
10.Top with remaining pork rind crumbles.
11. Bake for 35 minutes. Make sure the center of the quiche is solid (doesn’t jiggle when moved).
12. Remove from oven. Cool for 10 minutes before cutting.