Pork Rind Coated Sauerkraut Balls
Nothing sauer about this recipe! Mix up sauerkraut, cream cheese and roll the mixture into – you got it – balls.
- 3 cups Southern Recipe Hot & Spicy Pork Rinds, finely crushed
- 14 oz. can sauerkraut
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- Your favorite mustard for dipping (optional)
- Remove cream cheese and sauerkraut from refrigerator and allow them to reach room temperature.
- Drain sauerkraut well. In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup of crushed pork rinds, cream cheese and saurekraut and mix well.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Form small balls from the cooled mixture with your hands and roll in the remaining crushed pork rinds.
- Place on a greased baking sheet with at least 2 inches between balls.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.