Skillet Bacon Chili Mac
- 4 oz. Southern Recipe BBQ Pork Rinds, crushed
- 1 box of elbow macaroni
- 2 14 oz. cans of chili
- 5 cups of water
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large cast iron skillet or Dutch oven, place the water and the elbow macaroni. Cook until the noodles are done – you may have to add more water. Cook over the fire or a grill.
- When the noodles are done the water should be evaporated ( if not, pour it off) and you can mix in the cans of chili and crushed pork rinds.
- When the chili is heated through, sprinkle the cheese on top.
Return to the fire/grill to melt the cheese.