Spicy Hawaiian Pork Rind Hot Dog
No need to fly off to the Islands, we’ve put together a Hawaiian hot dog recipe that’ll have you doing the Lua in your own backyard. For an extra bacon flavor, we’ve added pork rinds to the mix … it’s a little sweet and a whole lotta spicy!
- 1/2 pineapple, cut in half then sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cup Southern Recipe Hot & Spicy Pork Rinds
- 3 jalapeños, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns
FOR THE TERIYAKI MAYO:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- Preheat your grill
- In a small bowl, combine the teriyaki mayo ingredients and mix well.
- Toss the pineapple slices with the olive oil, place on grill until grill marks appear, about 2 minutes each side.
- Grill hot dogs, turning a 3-4 times.
- Serve the hot dogs with slices of grilled pineapple, teriyaki mayo and top of each dog with jalapeños, onions and Southern Recipe Pork Rinds.