Walking Tacos with Southern Recipe Pork Rinds
- 5 packages of Southern Recipe Hot & Spicy pork rinds
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 1 envelope reduced-sodium chili seasoning mix
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (15 oz) ranch style beans (pinto beans in seasoned tomato sauce)
- Toppings: shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and sliced green onions
1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in chili seasoning mix, pepper, tomatoes and beans; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
2. Just before serving, cut open the bags of pork rinds. Add beef mixture and toppings as desired. Yield: 5 servings.