Air Fried Deviled Eggs
We’ve taken the typical deviled egg recipe, coated the eggs in high protein pork rinds, then tossed ’em in an air fryer for a crunchy bacon flavor. These air fried eggs are so good, you’ll have a devil of a time keeping them around at your next family gathering!
- Air Fried Deviled Eggs:
• 6 Eggs
• 2 cup Flour
• 2 cup Southern Recipe Pork Rinds, crushed
• 4 piece of Bacon, cooked and crumbled
• 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup Sour cream
• 1 Tbsp. Pickle relish
• 2 Eggs for egg wash
• 2 Tbsp. Water
• Pepper to taste
1. Hard boil 6 eggs and allow to fully cook before shelling.
2. Preheat air fryer to 360°F.
3. Cut eggs in half, set aside cooked yolks in a bowl.
4. Mix 2 eggs and 2 Tbsp. water to make egg wash.
5. Dip cooked egg white in egg wash and coat in flour.
6. Dip flour coated white egg back in egg wash, and then coat it in crushed pork rinds. Repeat for all cooked egg whites.
7. Air fry the pork rind coated egg white for 7 minutes at 360°F. Allow to cool before filling.
8. Add mayo, sour cream, and relish to the cooked egg yolks and mix well. Add a dash of pepper.
9. Fill egg whites with sour cream mix and top with crumbled bacon.