Air Fried Shrimp
Fish | Dinner | Shrimp
We all know air frying recipes is quicker, but when you add crushed pork rinds to the mix, your tastebuds will be hooked on the bacon flavor, too! Up in the air about pork rind recipes? Quit your frying and give this recipe a try!
- Air Fried Shrimp:
• 1 cup Southern Recipe Pork Rinds, finely crushed
• 1 lb Shrimp, raw and deveined
• 1/2 cup Bread crumbs
• 1/2 cup Flour
• 1 Tbsp. Cumin
• 1 Tbsp. Garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp Salt
• 1/2 tsp Pepper
• 1 Tbsp. Chili powder
• 2 Tbsp. Water
• 2 eggs, Beaten
1. Mix the cumin and garlic powder into the flour. Add salt, pepper and chili powder, mixing well.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, mix bread crumbs with crushed Southern Recipe pork rinds.
3. Add water to eggs and whip.
4. Toss each shrimp into the flour mixture, dip into egg wash, coat with pork rind mixture and place on plate.
5. Coat shrimp with spray oil and place in air fryer. Cook on 400 °F for 10 minutes or until golden.