BBQ Pork Rind Cheesy Cowboy Casserole
beans | beef | Cheese | corn | cracklin | mexican | mushroom | tomatoes
- BBQ Pork Rind Cheesy Cowboy Casserole:
• 1 cup finely ground Southern Recipe Pork Rinds
• 1/4 cup diced onion
• 1/2 tsp. pepper
• 1 tsp. salt
• 1 can cream of mushroom soup
• 1 lb. ground beef browned and drained
• 2 cans diced tomatoes with liquid
• 1 cup canned corn, drained
• 1 can dark red kidney beans, drained
• 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
Place all of the ingredients except the cheese in a 4- 6 quart crockpot and stir well.
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 7-8 hours.
Uncover crock-pot and sprinkle shredded cheese over top and recover and let cook an additional 30 minutes.