BBQ Pork Rind Cheesy Cowboy Casserole
beans | beef | Cheese | corn | cracklin | mexican | mushroom | tomatoes
- BBQ Pork Rind Cheesy Cowboy Casserole:
• 1 cup Southern Recipe Pork Rinds, finely ground
• 1/4 cup Onion, diced
• 1/2 tsp. Pepper
• 1 tsp. Salt
• 1 can Cream of mushroom soup
• 1 lb. Ground beef browned and drained
• 2 cans Diced tomatoes with liquid
• 1 cup Corn, drained
• 1 can Dark red kidney beans, drained
• 1 cup Shredded Mexican cheese blend
Place all of the ingredients except the cheese in a 4- 6 quart crockpot and stir well.
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 7-8 hours.
Uncover crock-pot and sprinkle shredded cheese over top and recover and let cook an additional 30 minutes.