top of page
Black Bean and Corn Pork Rind Dip
Easy | favorite | fun
Try this, oh, so cheesy dip for your next party or tailgating get together. Tastes great warm or cool ... the perfect dip with any variety of our Southern Recipe Pork Rinds.
- Black Bean and Corn Pork Rind Dip:
• 1 1/2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
• 1 can (15 oz) Yellow corn, drained
• 1 can (15 oz) Black beans, drained & rinsed
• 1 can (10 oz) Diced tomatoes with green chiles, drained
• 8 oz Cream cheese, softened & diced
• 2 tsp. Chili powder
• 1 tsp. Garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp. Cumin
• 1 bag Southern Recipe Pork Rinds for dipping
Add cream cheese and Mexican cheese to a medium-sized pan. Heat on low stirring constantly.
Once the cheese mixture is blended, add the corn, black beans, diced tomatoes with green chiles, chili powder, garlic powder and cumin. Continue to heat on low, mix well.
Pour into a serving bowl. Tastes great warm or cool!
Serve with Southern Recipe Pork Rinds.
bottom of page