Cheesy Chorizo Dip
appetizer | dip
- Cheesy Chorizo Dip:
• Southern Recipe Pork Rinds, for dipping
• 12-14 oz. Chorizo, cooked and grease drained
• 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
• 2 cups Muenster cheese, shredded
• 2 Jalapeños, diced
• 3 Tbsp. Fresh cilantro, diced
• 1/2 Tbsp. Chili powder
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
In a medium-sized bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except for the Southern Recipe Pork Rinds, reserving about 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Once mixed, place the chorizo cheese mixture into a round baking dish.
Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly. Enjoy with Southern Recipe Pork Rinds!
Main, Appetizer, Dip