top of page
Cheesy Chorizo Dip
appetizer | dip
- Cheesy Chorizo Dip:
• Southern Recipe Pork Rinds, for dipping
• 12-14 oz. Chorizo, cooked and grease drained
• 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
• 2 cups Muenster cheese, shredded
• 2 Jalapeños, diced
• 3 Tbsp. Fresh cilantro, diced
• 1/2 Tbsp. Chili powder
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
In a medium-sized bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except for the Southern Recipe Pork Rinds, reserving about 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Once mixed, place the chorizo cheese mixture into a round baking dish.
Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly. Enjoy with Southern Recipe Pork Rinds!
Main, Appetizer, Dip
bottom of page