Cheesy Pork Rind Potato Casserole
You’ll love making this cheesy casserole as a tasty main course or a hearty side dish. Stick to your ribs goodness, with a savory pork rind topping …. it’s a unique dish that’ll have everyone raving!
- Cheesy Pork Rind Potato Casserole:
• 2 cups Southern Recipe Pork Rinds, crushed
• 3 lbs. Russet potatoes, peeled and chunked
• 1 1/2 cups Milk
• 3/4 cup Sour cream
• 4 Tbsp. Butter
• 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
• 1 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
• 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Peel potatoes and cut into 1 inch chunks. Add potatoes to a large stockpot and cover with water. Heat on medium high and boil potatoes until tender. Drain water and mash potatoes.
2. In the stockpot with the potatoes, add milk, sour cream, butter, Dijon mustard, garlic and a ½ cup cheddar cheese. Mix all ingredients together.
3. Spoon potato mixture into casserole dish and spread evenly. Top with remaining cheese and crushed pork rinds.
4. Bake casserole for 20-25 minutes or until center is hot.