Chicharron with Potatoes
chicharrons | dinner | lunch | mexican | onion | peppers | potatoes | side spanish | tomatoes
- Chicharron with Potatoes:
• 1 bag Southern Recipe Pork Rinds
• 4 cambray potatoes, quartered
• 2 tomatoes finely chopped
• 1 onion, finely sliced
• 3 serrano peppers, sliced
• Salt, to taste
Brown the potatoes and onion in a small amount of oil for 2 minutes, then add tomatoes.
If dry, add a little water. Add the chicharron a little at a time.
Gently fold in peppers and season to taste.