Corn Off The Cob Salsa
Cheese | Easy | Feta Cheese Spread | Gluten-Free | recipe | recipes | Side | Veggie
For the pork rind lover that can't get enough of corn. With this versatile salsa recipe, you have a choice of either fresh or can corn. We recommend spicing it up with Southern Recipe Hot & Spicy Pork Rinds.
- • Southern Recipe Pork Rinds for dipping the salsa
• 8 medium ears of corn or 1 can yellow corn and 1 can white corn, drained
• 1 (4 oz) can chopped green chiles, drained
• 1 (2.5 oz) can sliced black olives, drained
• 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
• 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped
• 3 Tbsp. white vinegar
• 1/3 cup olive oil
• 1/4 tsp. salt
• 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
Boil corn until tender.
Remove from water and let cool.
Cut kernels from each cob and place in a larger bowl.
Mix the corn, chiles, olives, onions, tomatoes, jalapeños, vinegar, oil and salt in a medium bowl and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Just before serving, add in the cilantro.