Corn Off The Cob Salsa
Cheese | Easy | Feta Cheese Spread | Gluten-Free | recipe | recipes | Side | Veggie
For the pork rind lover that can't get enough of corn. With this versatile salsa recipe, you have a choice of either fresh or can corn. We recommend spicing it up with Southern Recipe Hot & Spicy Pork Rinds.
- Corn Off The Cob Salsa:
• Southern Recipe Pork Rinds for dipping the salsa
• 8 ears Corn or 1 can yellow corn and 1 can white corn, drained
• 1 (can 4 oz) Green chiles, drained and chopped
• 1 can (2.5 oz) Black olives, drained and sliced
• 2 Tomatoes, finely chopped
• 2 Jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped
• 3 Tbsp. White vinegar
• 1/3 cup Olive oil
• 1/4 tsp. Salt
• 1 Tbsp. Fresh cilantro, finely chopped
Boil corn until tender.
Remove from water and let cool.
Cut kernels from each cob and place in a larger bowl.
Mix the corn, chiles, olives, onions, tomatoes, jalapeños, vinegar, oil and salt in a medium bowl and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Just before serving, add in the cilantro.