chip dip | corn | corn salsa | cowboy | dip | recipe | recipes | Salsa | southern
Whether you're on a cattle drive or commuter drive, this is the perfect salsa recipe to dip Southern Recipe Original Pork Rinds when the day is done. Saddle up with this easy recipe ... Yippee-ki-yay!
- • Southern Recipe Pork Rinds for dipping the salsa
• 1 (15.5 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 1/2 cups corn
• 1 jalapeño, stemmed, seeded, and minced
• 3 Tbsp. red onion, finely chopped
• 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
• 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
• Coarse salt
In a medium bowl, combine black beans, corn, jalapeño, red onion, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt.
Serve alongside Southern Recipe Original Pork Rinds or add more heat with Southern Recipe Pork Rinds !