top of page
Crispy Cheese Balls with Pork Rinds
These pork rind-filled cheese bites will turn any party into a memorable "Ball".
- Crispy Cheese Balls with Pork Rinds:
• 1 cup Southern Recipe Pork Rinds, crushed
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
• 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
• 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
• 3 Tbsp. jalapeños, diced
• 1 Tbsp. baking powder
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a large bowl, whisk 2 eggs.
Add all ingredients and mix well.
Scoop onto ungreased pan, in two-inch balls.
Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
bottom of page