Five Ingredient White Queso Dip
Easy | favorite | fun | grill | grill contest | main | main dish | rib | ribs | winner
Try this, oh, so cheesy dip for your next party or tailgating get-together. Tastes great warm or cool ... the perfect dip with any variety of our Southern Recipe Pork Rinds.
- Five Ingredient White Queso Dip:
• 1 bag Southern Recipe Pork Rinds for dipping
• 1 lb. Pepperjack cheese
• 8 oz. Cream cheese
• 1/2 cup Sour cream
• 1 can (10 oz.) Tomatoes & green chilies, drained
• 3/4 cup Whole milk (if needed)
• 1 tsp. Garlic powder, optional
• 1 tsp. Onion powder, optional
In a medium pot over low heat, combine cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, and tomatoes & green chilies.
Let the mixture heat until the cheeses melt and a smooth cream forms, stirring often. This should take 10-15 minutes. Add garlic powder, onion powder (if desired) and continue to stir. Add milk if needed.
Once melted, serve immediately, or transfer to a slow cooker with a "warm" setting to keep dip warm and melted.
Serve with Southern Recipe Pork Rinds.