Five Ingredient White Queso Dip
Easy | favorite | fun | grill | grill contest | main | main dish | rib | ribs | winner
Try this, oh, so cheesy dip for your next party or tailgating get together. Tastes great warm or cool ... the perfect dip with any variety of our Southern Recipe Pork Rinds.
- • 1 lb. Pepperjack cheese
• 8 oz. Cream cheese
• 1/2 cup Sour cream
• 1 can (10 oz.) Tomatoes & green chilies, drained
• 3/4 cup Whole milk (if needed)
• 1 tsp. Garlic powder, optional
• 1 tsp. Onion powder, optional
• 1 tsp. Chili powder, optional
In a medium pot over low heat, combine cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, and tomatoes & green chilies.
Let the mixture heat until the cheeses melt and a smooth cream forms, stirring often. This should take 15-20 minutes. Add the spices if desired. Add milk if needed.
Once melted, serve immediately, or transfer to a slow cooker with a "warm" setting to keep dip warm and melted.
Serve with Southern Recipe Pork Rinds.