Fontina Beer Queso Dip
Beer is the right balance of this rich, gooey, cheesy goodness! It’s just the right melty consistency for the perfect dipping partner for our pork rinds!
- Fontina Beer Queso Dip:
• 1 Tbsp. Southern Recipe Pork Rinds, finely crushed
• 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
• 1 Tbsp. Minced garlic
• 1/4 cup Red onion, finely diced
• 1/2 pint Mexican beer
• 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
• 1 cup Pepper jack cheese, shredded
• 1/2 cup Fontina cheese, shredded
• 1 Tbsp. Tajín
In a small saucepan, sauté the onion, minced garlic and olive oil until golden brown.
Add the beer and simmer for a few minutes.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the saucepan and slowly stir until the queso becomes smooth. Enjoy with any flavor of Southern Recipe Pork Rinds!