top of page
Fontina Beer Queso Dip
Beer is the right balance of this rich, gooey, cheesy goodness! It’s just the right melty consistency for the perfect dipping partner for our pork rinds!
- Fontina Beer Queso Dip:
• 1 Tbsp. Southern Recipe Pork Rinds, finely crushed
• 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
• 1 Tbsp. Minced garlic
• 1/4 cup Red onion, finely diced
• 1/2 pint of your favorite Mexican beer
• 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
• 1 cup Pepper jack cheese, shredded
• 1/2 cup Fontina cheese, shredded
• 1 Tbsp. Tajín
In a small saucepan, sauté the onion, minced garlic and olive oil until golden brown.
Add the beer and simmer for a few minutes.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the saucepan and slowly stir until the queso becomes smooth. Enjoy with any flavor of Southern Recipe Pork Rinds!
bottom of page