top of page
Garlic Dill Pork Rind Meatballs
chicken | main | meat | meatball | pork | recipe | recipes
- Garlic Dill Pork Rind Meatballs:
• 1/2 cup Southern Recipe Original Pork Rinds, finely ground
• 1 lb. ground chicken
• 1/2 lb. ground pork
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 1 egg
• 2 garlic cloves, pressed
• 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1/4 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
2 Tbsp. canola oil
Heat oven to 375°F .
Combine chicken, pork, onion, pork rinds, egg, garlic, dill, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix until completely combined.
Roll mixture into 1 1/2-inch meatballs.
Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Brown meatballs on all sides.
Transfer skillet to oven; bake 10 minutes or until meatballs are cooked fully.
bottom of page