Hot Pepper Pork Rind Crackers
1 hour 45 minutes
- Hot Pepper Pork Rind Crackers
• 2 Tbsp. Southern Recipe Hot & Spicy pork rinds, crushed
• 1 bag Mini oyster crackers
• 1 packet Spicy ranch dressing seasoning mix
• 2 Tbsp. Red pepper flakes
• 3/4 cup Vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 °F.
2. Place all of the ingredients into a gallon-sized resealable bag.
3. Seal the bag well and shake all of the ingredients inside the bag.
4. Let marinate for at least one hour or overnight.
5. Dump the marinated crackers onto a baking sheet, and bake for 30-45 minutes, or until the crackers are golden brown and all oil is absorbed. Enjoy!