Low Carb Sausage Balls
When you combine sausage with our Hot and Spicy Pork Rinds, you get an appetizer that’s a low carb winner!
- Low Carb Sausage Balls:
• 1 cup Southern Recipe Hot & Spicy Pork Rinds, crushed
• 1 lb. Ground pork sausage
• 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
• 3 oz Cream cheese, softened
• 1 tsp Baking powder
• 1 Tbsp. Green onions, chopped
In a large bowl, combine Southern Recipe Hot & Spicy Pork Rinds plus all other ingredients. Mix until well combined.
Using an ice cream scoop, make even-sized balls. Roll with your hands and place sausage balls in a greased air fryer. Air fry for 15 minutes at 400 °F. Enjoy!