Mango Bango Salsa
chip dip | dip | fruit | fruit dip | mango | mango fruit | recipe | recipes | Salsa | sweet | sweet dip
Your tongue will do the tango with this fresh mango salsa recipe. When you dip 'em with Southern Recipe Chile & Lime Pork Rinds you bring the flavor of the islands to any party.
- Mango Bango Salsa:
• Southern Recipe Chili & Lime Pork Rinds for dipping the salsa
• 1 Mango, peeled and diced
• 1/2 cup Cucumber, peeled and diced
• 1 Tbsp. Jalapeño, finely chopped
• 1/3 cup Red onion, diced
• 1 Tbsp. Lime juice
• 1/3 cup Cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
• Salt and Pepper
Combine the mango, cucumber, jalapeño, red onion, lime juice, and cilantro leaves and mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Serve with Southern Recipe Bold & Spicy BBQ Pork Rinds or Southern Recipe Chile Lime Pork Rinds !
Buy all your rind favorites online!