Perfect Pork Rind Dip - Cheesy Ranch Dip
southern recipes with southern recipe
- Perfect Pork Rind Dip - Cheesy Ranch Dip:
• Southern Recipe Pork Rinds for dipping
• 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 1 oz. package ranch dressing mix
• 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
• 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
• 1/3 cup bacon bits, or 4 slices, cooked and crumbled
• 2 green onions, sliced
Thoroughly mix sour cream, mayonnaise, ranch mix, garlic powder and cream cheese.
Gently fold in bacon, shredded cheese and green onions.
Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving with Southern Recipe Pork Rinds.