Pork Rind Beef Patties with Gravy
beef | dinner | gravy | hearty | lunch | mushroom
- Pork Rind Beef Patties with Mushroom Gravy:
• 1/2 cup Southern Recipe Pork Rinds, crushed
• 1 1/2 lbs Ground chuck (or hamburger)
• 1 Egg
• 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
• 1/2 tsp. Salt
• 1/2 tsp. Pepper
• 4 oz canned Mushrooms, do not drain
• 1/2 cup Heavy cream
In a large bowl, mix beef with pork rinds, egg, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Divide into 4 and form into patties. Fry for 4 minutes on each side to brown, then add the mushrooms and liquid.
Reduce heat, cover and let simmer 15 minutes, turning patties after 10 minutes. If the liquid boils off, add another 1/4 cup water.
Add the cream and remaining salt and pepper. Cover and simmer over very low heat an additional 10 minutes or longer—until patties are cooked through.
Turn patties to coat with sauce, then pour any remaining sauce and mushrooms over to serve.