top of page
Pork Rind Cheddar Biscuits
bake | baked | biscuit | comfort | comfort food | Easy | Side | side dish | southernrecipeswithSR
- Pork Rind Cheddar Biscuits:
• 1/2 cup Southern Recipe Pork Rinds, crushed
• 1 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix
• 1 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
• 2/3 cup milk
• 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
• 2 Tbsp. margarine, melted
• 2 tsp. dried parsley
• 1 tsp. garlic salt
Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a cookie sheet, or line with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine baking mx, Cheddar cheese and garlic powder. Stir in milk. Drop one and 1/2 tablespoons of batter onto prepared cookie sheet.
Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Brush biscuits with melted margarine and sprinkle with parsley and garlic salt. Bake for 5 more minutes or until lightly browned on the bottom.
bottom of page