Pork Rind Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
cauliflower | Cheese | chili | cracklin | mexican | pork | spanish
- Pork Rind Cheesy Broccoli Casserole:
• 12 oz Southern Recipe Cracklins
• 1 1/2 lbs. broccoli (separated into small pieces)
• 1 1/2 lbs. cauliflower (separated into small pieces)
• 1 1/2 lbs. Velveeta Cheese
• 1/2 cup chili sauce (optional)
• 1 cup water
Place cracklins and water in a 7 quart crock pot and simmer on high for 1 hour.
Add up to 1/2 cup more water if needed.
Add broccoli, cauliflower, cheese, and chili.
Cook for 2–3 hours until vegetables are tender on medium to low heat.