Pork Rind Eggplant Fries
Take ordinary french fries to the next level with our eggplant fries topped with pork rinds and tasty goat cheese!
- Pork Rind Eggplant Fries
• 2 cups Southern Recipe pork rinds, crushed
• 1 Eggplant, sliced into fries
• 3 Eggs, beaten
• 1 cup All-purpose flour
• 1 tsp. Seasoning salt
• 1 tsp. Black pepper
• Goat cheese crumbles (optional)
1. Place the Southern Recipe pork rinds, all-purpose flour, and eggs in 3 separate bowls.
2. Dredge the eggplant fries in flour, then the eggs, then finally to the pork rinds.
3. Place the eggplant fries in the air fryer on 400 °F for roughly 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
4. Place the eggplant fries on a dish and garnish with goat cheese crumbles, if desired.