Pumpkin Pork Rind Cheese Ball
- Pumpkin Pork Rind Cheese Ball
• 1/4 cup Southern Recipe Original Pork Rinds, crushed
• 12 oz. Cream cheese, room-temperature
• 1/4 cup Pumpkin puree
• 2 tsp. Rosemary, freshly chopped
• 2 Tbsp. Maple syrup
• 1/2 cup Walnuts, chopped
1. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, rosemary, and maple syrup until smooth.
2. Lay out a piece of clear wrap.
3. Scoop the cream cheese pumpkin mixture on top of the clear wrap in one pile. Fold up each side, forming the cream cheese pumpkin mixture into a ball.
4. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
5. In a shallow dish, combine the Southern Recipe pork rinds and walnuts.
6. Unwrap the cream cheese pumpkin ball, and gently roll in the pork rind/ walnut mixture.
7. Enjoy with your favorite pork rinds, cracklins, or other dipper!