top of page
Spicy Pickle Salsa with Pork Rind
Easy | Gluten-Free | recipe | recipes | Salsa | Side
Who said you couldn't use the great American pickle as an ingredient in salsa? Looking for a way to spice up your burger? It takes just one spoonful. So yes, this is a big dill (sorry about that). The pork rind of choice for this salsa is our Southern Recipe Original flavor.
- Spicy Pickle Salsa with Pork Rind:
• Southern Recipe Pork Rinds for dipping the salsa
• 1 cup spicy dill pickles, diced
• 5 roma tomatoes, chopped
• 1 cup onion, diced
• 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
• 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
• 3 jalapeño peppers, seeded and sliced
Combine all ingredients a medium bowl and mix thoroughly
Serve chilled with your favorite Southern Recipe Pork Rinds.
bottom of page