Ultimate BLT Dip with Pork Rinds
Easy | favorite | fun
- Ultimate BLT Dip with Pork Rinds:
• Southern Recipe Pork Rinds for the dip
• 1 lb. bacon, cooked
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 1 cup sour cream
• 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
• 1.5 cups cheddar cheese
• 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
• 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
• Additional green onions, cooked bacon, tomato, and lettuce for garnish, if desired
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix mayonnaise, sour cream and cream cheese in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
Crumble bacon into mixture and stir. Add cheddar cheese, green onions and tomato. Mix well.
Pour into a shallow dish or pie pan and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling.
Garnish with additional green onions, tomato and crumbled bacon. Serve with Southern Recipe Pork Rinds.