Walking Tacos with Southern Recipe Pork Rinds
- Walking Tacos with Southern Recipe Pork Rinds:
• 5 snack bags Southern Recipe Hot & Spicy pork rinds
• 1 lb. ground beef or hamburger
• 1 pack chili seasoning mix
• 1/4 tsp. pepper
• 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chilies
• 1 can (15 oz) ranch style beans (pinto beans in seasoned tomato sauce)
• Toppings: shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, jalapeño and green onions
In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain.
Stir in chili seasoning mix, pepper, tomatoes and beans; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Just before serving, cut open the bags of pork rinds. Add beef mixture and toppings as desired.