Warm and Creamy Bacon Dip
bbqcontest | Easy | favorite | fun | grill | grill contest | main | main dish | rib | ribs | winner
- • Southern Recipe Pork Rinds for the dip
• 8 oz cream cheese, softened
• 2 cups sour cream
• 3 oz bacon bits
• 2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
• 3/4 cup green onion, chopped
• 1/4 cup green onion, chopped for garnish
• 1 Tbsp chipotle seasoning (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Make sure cream cheese is softened. Don't forget to mix in the green onions. Save a small amount of bacon to put on top of dip.
Place the mixture in a 1-quart baking dish. Cover.
Heat the dip for 25-30 minutes or until hot.
Serve with Southern Recipe Hot and Spicy Pork Rinds for more zesty flavor.